The following notes provide an overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit my website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data as described in this privacy notice is
Milena Buck, Wasserweg 13, 34637 Schrecksbach
Data processing by order
This website was created with the “1&1 IONOS MyWebsite Basic” homepage editor from 1&1 IONOS SE. Thus, 1&1 IONOS SE is the technical service provider of the web presence by way of commissioned data processing. No personal data will be stored and processed beyond the extent described in this statement.
Collection and storage of personal data when accessing the website
If you use this website for information purposes, personal data is collected which your browser automatically transmits to the website server. This information is temporarily stored in a log file.
The following information is collected and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of the request or access,
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) or geolocation data
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request or access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used
- Operating system of your computer and its interface as well as the name of your access provider
- Language and version of the browser software
The above-mentioned data is processed in order to display the website to you and to ensure stability and security, in particular to ensure a smooth connection and comfortable use of the website, as well as for an evaluation of system security or system stability and for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. My interest in this follows from the data collection purposes listed above.
We store your personal data for as long as is necessary to provide our services, to comply with legal obligations, to settle disputes and to enforce our policies. Retention periods vary depending on the type of data collected and the purpose for which the data was collected, taking into account both case-specific circumstances and the need to delete outdated, unused information as soon as possible. We retain records of customer personal information, account setup documents, communications and other data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We may correct, complete or remove incomplete or inaccurate information at any time and in our sole discretion.
For contacting me you can send me an e-mail. If you wish, you can use an e-mail address that does not allow any conclusions about your person.
If you send me an e-mail, the data you provide (e.g. your e-mail address, name and telephone number) will be stored by me to answer your questions. If storage is no longer necessary, the personal data collected will be deleted. The legal basis for the data processing for the purpose of contacting me is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
Data transmission by e-mail can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible here.
If you send me a message via the contact form or feedback form, I will save the data you provide (e.g. your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) to answer your questions. If storage is no longer necessary, I will delete the personal data collected. If there is a legal storage obligation, I will restrict the processing. The legal basis for data processing for the purpose of contacting you is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
I would like to point out that data transmission by e-mail can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible here. I therefore recommend not to transmit health-related data. If you are interested in encrypted e-mail correspondence, please let me know.
Transfer of data / data transmission
I transmit your personal data to third parties exclusively for the following purposes:
- after granting an explicit consent according to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- if there is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO
- insofar as this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
This policy only covers the use and disclosure of data that we collect from you. If you publish data on other websites or disclose it to third parties on the Internet, other regulations may apply. Therefore, please always read the general terms and conditions and data protection regulations carefully when you disclose data.
You have rights against me regarding the personal data concerning you.
This concerns the
- Right of access: according to art. 15 of the Privacy Code, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us,
- Right to correction: in accordance with art. 16 DSGVO, you can immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us,
- Right to deletion: according to art. 17 DSGVO you can request the deletion of your personal data stored with us,
- Right to limitation of processing: according to art. 18 DSGVO you can request limitation of the processing of your personal data stored by us,
- Right to object to the processing: according to art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, you can revoke your consent, once given, at any time,
- Right to data transfer: in accordance with art. 20 of the DSGVO, you can request to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or you can request that it be transferred to another responsible party,
- In accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, you also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Please note, however, that these rights are not unrestricted, but are subject to my own legitimate interest and to official regulations.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights listed here or if you would like further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we secure your data?
The website uses SSL encryption to protect your data. Certificates for using SSL encryption are renewed regularly. If a page of my website is transmitted encrypted, you can recognize by the closed display of the key/lock symbol in the status bar of your browser.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- “session cookies” which ensure normal system use. Session cookies are only stored for a limited time during a session and are deleted from your device when you close your browser.
- “Permanent cookies “, which are only read by the website and are not deleted when you close the browser window, but are stored on your computer for a certain period of time. This type of cookie enables us to identify you on your next visit and, for example, to save your settings.
- “Third-party cookies”, which are set by other online services that are represented with their own content on the page you visit. Cookies do not contain any personal data that identifies you, but the personal data we store may be linked to the data contained in the cookies. You can remove cookies via the device settings of your device. Follow the instructions. Please note that disabling cookies may limit certain functions when using my website.
The tool used by 1&1 IONOS MyWebsite is based on Snowplow Analytics technology. The information we collect about the use of our website includes, for example, how often users visit the website or which areas are visited. The tool we use does not collect any personally identifiable information and is used by our web hosting and service provider solely to improve their own offerings.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes to protect my legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
WebAnalytics (details on using 1&1 IONOS MyWebsite)
1&1 IONOS does not store any personal data of website visitors so that no conclusions can be drawn about individual visitors. The following data is collected:
- Referrer (previously visited website)
- Requested web page or file
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Type of device used
- Time of access
- IP address in anonymous form (used only to determine the location of access)
In addition, processing by WebAnalytics takes place. In WebAnalytics, data is collected exclusively for statistical evaluation and technical optimization of the website. No data is passed on to third parties.
Embedded YouTube videos
Integration of YouTube videos (a service of Google Inc)
All videos are integrated by me in the “extended privacy mode”. If you activate this mode, information will only be saved if the embedded video is played by you by actively clicking on it. When you play the videos, further data processing is triggered. The data mentioned in the section “Collection and storage of personal data when you visit my website” is transferred. I have no influence on this data transfer.
By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have visited the corresponding subpage of my website. In addition, the data mentioned in the section “Collection and storage of personal data when calling up my website” of this declaration is transmitted. This is also done if you do not have a YouTube / Google user account or are not logged in there.
If you are logged into your Google / YouTube account, your data will be assigned to your Google account. If you do not want to be associated with your YouTube profile, you will need to log out of your account before playing the video.
YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research, statistical analysis and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on my website.
You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. To exercise this right, please contact YouTube.
Use of script libraries (Google Web Fonts)
To ensure that my content is displayed correctly and graphically appealing in every browser, we use script and font libraries such as Google Web Fonts for my website. Google Web Fonts are transferred into the cache of your browser so that they only have to be loaded once. If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts or denies access, the content will be displayed in a default font.
When you access script or font libraries, we automatically connect to the library operator. Theoretically, there is a possibility for this operator to collect data. Currently, it is not known whether and for what purpose the operators of the respective libraries actually collect data.
How you can reach me
Source a.o.: DSGVO package from 1&1 IONOS at www.ionos.de, especially regarding the special features of the 1&1 IONOS MyWebsite